miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2009

My life is brilliant.My life is brilliant. My love is pure. I saw an angel. Of that I'm sure. She smiled at me on the subway. She was with another man. But I won't lose no sleep on that, 'Cause I've got a plan. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. Your're beautiful, it's true. I saw your face in a crowded place, And I don't know what to do, Cause I will never be with you. Yes, she caught my eye, As I walked on by. She could see from my face that I was, fucking high, And I don't think that I'll see her again, But we shared a moment that will last till the end. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's true. I saw your face in a crowded place, And I don't know what to do, CauseI will never be with you. la la la la, la la la la, la la la la la aaaaa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario